Dry Skin Syndrome Treatment
SOS – Smart Occlusive System
SOS is a moisturizing & revitalizing cream for dry to very dry skin that replenishes and protects the skin barrier and provides a quick and a long-lasting moisturizing effect. SOS is designed to protect the skin from the harmful effects of various environmental stressors that impair its functionality. The treatment is based on a unique combination of physiological lipids + powerful antioxidants working synergistically to replenish moisture, promote elasticity, reduce the appearance of redness, and prevent damage to the skin caused by dryness.
- Physiological Lipids Ensemble 3:1:1:1 Cholesterol 6%, Ceramides 2%, Fatty Acids 2%. This lipid composition helps to repair damaged skin barrier and prevent trans-epidermal water loss. By enhancing the skin barrier function, the skin becomes less sensitive, more hydrated, and better protected from external stressors.
- Ferulic Acid – a powerful antioxidant that can neutralize several different types of free radicals
- Turmeric Extract – another powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces irritation and promotes healing
- Vitamin E – provides excellent complementary antioxidant activity
- Full list of ingredients – Aqua, Petrolatum Jelly, Propanediol, Cholesterol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Mycrocrystalline Wax, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ceramide NP, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferulic Acid, Ceramide AP, Ceramide 2, Lactobacillus Ferment, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA
Clean your skin with one of NOON’s cleanser products and then apply a thin layer up to twice a day or as instructed by your skincare specialist
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Contains Strontium Chloride. Keep out of reach of children. Individual results may vary.