Reduction of Wrinkles’ Depth
In-Depth Filler Serum is a highly effective anti-wrinkle treatment. It improves skin density, firmness, and elasticity while providing hydration and radiance to the skin. This serum is suitable for supporting dermal remodeling processes in conjunction with in-clinic dermal stimulation procedures (such as Peels, Microneedling, RF, Lasers, etc.).
- MG6P – Methyl-Glucoside-6-Phosphate (MG6P) is a wrinkle-reducing complex that includes the amino acids proline and lysine, coupled together with copper ions. This amino-acid complex provides a new source of bioenergy for fibroblasts, stimulating the synthesis of skin fibers and reinforcing the overall extra-cellular matrix structure.
- Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate (TAUT) – a tripeptide that specializes in boosting hyaluronic acid production (up to 300%). It helps to increase skin hydration, promote collagen synthesis, and allow all skin cells to function more effectively, leading to a visible remodeling effect and firmer skin.
- Xylinum (Black Tea) Ferment – a product of the fermentation of sweet black tea that works to protect the extra-cellular matrix (ECM). Xylinum Black Tea Ferment inhibits glycation of collagen and elastin fibers, prevents premature fiber degradation, and promotes firmer and more elastic skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – high molecular weight hyaluronic acid with very high purity that provides intensive hydration. Sodium Hyaluronate’s remarkable hygroscopic properties enable effective retention of moisture at the surface of the skin, keeping it well-hydrated, elastic, and plumped.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract – aka “Mountain Daisy”, Arnica Montana is a bright yellow flowering herb with great soothing and healing properties. It helps to alleviate itchiness and irritation, expedites skin healing, and reduces swelling and puffiness.
- Sodium PCA – a major component of the skin’s NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor). It features a powerful hygroscopic capability that helps to retain moisture in the upper layers of the skin, keeping it well-hydrated, elastic, and smooth.