Anti-Aging Lipid Restoration & Antioxidant Treatment
OMG – Optimal Moisturizing Guardian
OMG is a unique composition of physiological corrective lipid assembly, in an optimal ratio (3:1:1:1), which are easily integrated into the damaged protective barrier of the skin. By nourishing the skin with physiological lipids and providing powerful antioxidant protection, the skin becomes healthier, less irritated, more hydrated, smoother, and more elastic. OMG is ideal for people with dry and sensitive skin and for those who are affected by seasonal dryness.
Benefits of OMG:
- Replenishes the skin barrier with physiological lipid composition: ceramides 2,3, and 6, cholesterol, and essential free fatty acids.
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Provides strong and long-lasting antioxidant activity
- Reduces skin redness and dryness
- Works synergistically with home care products containing AHAs and Retinoids
Clean your skin with one of NOON’s cleanser products and then apply a thin layer up to twice a day or as instructed by your skincare specialist
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Contains Strontium Chloride. Keep out of reach of children. Individual results may vary.
- Physiological Lipids Ensemble 3:1:1:1 – Cholesterol 6%, Ceramides 2%, Fatty Acids 2%. This lipid composition helps to repair damaged skin barrier and prevent trans-epidermal water loss. By enhancing the skin barrier function, the skin becomes less sensitive, more hydrated, and better protected from external stressors.
- Moist Fullerene – a powerful antioxidant, x250 more effective than vitamin C. Fullerene has been shown to maintain high antioxidant stability under UV radiation and heat, and protect skin cells from UV damage. Moist Fullerene has strong hygroscopic properties and it can penetrate deep into the skin, making it an ideal ingredient for restoring moisture balance in the deeper skin layers.
- Ferulic Acid – a powerful antioxidant that can neutralize several different types of free radicals.
- Turmeric Extract – another powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits, reduces irritation and promotes healing
- Vitamin E – provides excellent complementary antioxidant activity
- Full list of ingredients – Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Cholesterol, Squalene, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Mycrocrystalline Wax, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Ceramide NP, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fullerenes, Ferulic Acid, Ceramide AP, Ceramide 2, Lactobacillus Ferment, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Phytosterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA.