New Generation of Protective Anti-Aging with Vitamins B, C, E
MultiVit is a unique anti-aging protection lotion that provides 2-in-1 action:
- active skin protection against harmful environmental elements
- antioxidant envelope that helps to prevent premature cellular damage and skin aging
MultiVit is based on active protection complex with Titanium Dioxide + encapsulated filtering pearls, along with vitamins C & E, Niacinamide (B3), Ectoin, Shea butter, and other nourishing ingredients that improve the quality and functionality of the skin. This light texture lotion is absorbed easily without causing breakouts or leaving marks on the skin.
- Protects the skin against harmful environmental elements
- Helps to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots
- Minimizes cellular damage and premature skin aging
- Improves skin hydration
- Prevents damage to proteins, lipids, and macromolecules in the skin
Apply evenly as the last step of your morning routine, and before any sun exposure. Massage until complete absorption.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. In case of eyes contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. Keep away from humidity. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid excessive sun exposure, even when using a sunscreen product. Overexposure to direct sunlight is a serious health risk. reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming, or towelling.
- Titanium Dioxide – micronized Titanium Dioxide particles act like millions of micro-mirror by sticking to the skin’s surface and preventing light from interacting with the skin. The micronized particles provide homogenous coverage of the skin’s surface for immediate optimal protection. Safe for all skin types.
- Encapsulated filtering pearls – encapsulated microspheres (“pearls”) that filter harmful environmental elements from the skin without causing any side effects. The transparent nano capsules reflect light away from the skin and prevent direct contact with the skin’s surface. The capsulated pearl-like structure, which is resistant to high temperatures, prevents direct contact between the filtering agent and the skin to further protect it from allergies or other side effects such as breakouts.
- Ectoine – a multi-purpose ingredient found in the cell membrane of the halophile micro-organism H. elongate (an extremophile surviving in very extreme environments). Ectoine protects the skin from damage induced by external elemnts, stimulates and accelerates the expression of heat-shock proteins, and acts as a soothing active ingredient by down-regulating pro-inflammatory signals in skin cells. Ectoine also prevents the reduction of Langerhans’ cells in UV-irradiated human skin and provides stabilization of skin moisture due to a water-binding capacity to minimize water loss in dry or atopic skin.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) – an all-around ingredient with protective properties. Niacinamide increases cell turnover and promotes healthier and more resilient barrier function. At the same time, it inhibits hyperpigmentation, reduces the intensity of dark spots, and helps to regulate sebum production in oily skin types. Niacinamide has also been shown to increase skin moisture by reinforcing the skin lipid barrier and preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Vitamins C & E – Two powerful antioxidants that work synergistically to prevent free radicals and oxidative stress that may cause hyperpigmentation and premature skin aging.
- Full list of ingredients: Aqua, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, Isononyl Isononoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Xylitol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Silica ,Nicotinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Ectoin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, PVP, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Ectoin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitol, Isohexadecane, Shea Butter, Sorbitan Stearate, Xylitylglucoside, Sodium Polyacrylate.