Broad spectrum sun protection for all skin types
MultiVit Sun Protector (SPF30) is the new generation of anti-aging photoprotection. It contains a combination of nano sunblock particles with encapsulated UV filter, Ectoine, and vitamins B, C & E. MultiVit Sun Protector provides strong protection against photoaging and hyperpigmentation by effectively blocking UVA/UVB, HEV & IR radiation from penetrating the skin. This light texture cream is absorbed easily without causing breakouts.
Benefits of MultiVit Sun Protector:
- Protects the skin against UVA/UVB/HEV/IR rays
- Prevents the formation of free radicals and oxidative stress
- Increases cell resistance in conditions of temperature stress
- Improves skin hydration
- Prevents damage to proteins, lipids, and macromolecules in the skin
- Titanium Dioxides (Nano) – An innovative Nanoparticle formulation of advanced physical sunblock that protects against UVA, UVB, HEV, and IR rays and provides complete sun protection even to the most demanding skin types. Titanium Dioxide (Nano) provides high protection against photoaging, minimizes wrinkle formation, and helps to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Encapsulated UV Pearls – An encapsulated UV chemical sunscreen that filters UVA\UVB radiation to provide broad UV range sun protection without causing any side effects. The transparent nano capsules reflect UV radiation away from the skin and prevent direct contact with the skin’s surface. The capsulated pearl-like structure, which is resistant to high temperatures, prevents direct contact between the UV filter and the skin to further protect it from allergies or other side effects such as breakouts.
- Ectoine – A multi-purpose ingredient found in the cell membrane of the halophile micro-organism H. elongate (an extremophile surviving in very extreme environments). Ectoine protects the skin from damage induced by UVA radiation, stimulates and accelerates the expression of heat-shock proteins, and acts as a soothing active ingredient by down-regulating pro-inflammatory signals in skin cells. Ectoine also prevents the reduction of Langerhans’ cells in UV-irradiated human skin and provides stabilization of skin moisture due to a water-binding capacity to minimize water loss in dry or atopic skin.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) – an all-around ingredient with skin protection properties. Niacinamide increases cell turnover and promotes healthier and more resilient barrier function. At the same time, it inhibits hyperpigmentation, reduces the intensity of dark spots, and helps to regulate sebum production in oily skin types. Niacinamide has also been shown to increase skin moisture by reinforcing the skin lipid barrier and preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Vitamins C & E – Two powerful antioxidants that work synergistically to prevent UV\HEV\IR-induced free radicals and oxidative stress that may cause hyperpigmentation and premature skin aging.
Directions for Use:
Apply MultiVit Sun Protector evenly before sun exposure. Use as the final step of your daytime skincare routine. Avoid eye contact.